Calgary Personal Law:
Residential Real Estate Law
Purchasing or Selling a home Calgary ?
The real estate market in Calgary is always changing, so having the expertise of an experienced local real estate lawyer will make your purchase or sale go as smoothly as possible.
Huff Law can assist you with completing your purchase or sale, putting your mortgage in place, re-financing or any step along the way.
We can help you buy or sell your single family home, condo, duplex, townhouse or acreage property.
Questions always come up. Let us know how Huff Law can help – even if you, your real estate agent or broker have questions before the deal is signed!
What to expect from Huff Law?
Soon after we receive a copy of the contract from you or your Realtor, our lawyer will make an introductory phone call to you. The first call is also important for us to get critical information from you and to give you an overview of the transaction process. Early in the process, important considerations include:
- if more information needs to be reviewed or provided to complete the transaction
- whether updated surveys or a Real Property Report are required
- what are the options if you do not have a Real Property Report with municipal compliance
- the need for additional insurance to protect you
- your schedule and availability to complete the transaction
Early consideration of the whole transaction allows us to work together to anticipate and prevent hiccups putting your mind at ease.